Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know how Twain looks?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone know how Twain looks?

What's the water color look like? Anyone going to check it out this weekend? I'm thinking either there or L. Dixie on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm headed up there tomorrow. Don't know if I will get to fish but will cross the lake at South Fork and Elk Fork. Would like to get out Sunday but have a lot of work to get done.
    Will report on Sunday evening. I know that doesn't help but can give you an idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Too bad there aren't any good fishing reports sites for that lake. The one's I usually check out are out of date.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually look at cannondam.com and then the weekly report I get by email from the state. You can sign up for that and get it automatically every Thurs.

Post Thanks / Like

cannondam.com report hasn't been updated since 3/27 and southfork's report hasn't been renewed since 3/22. MT seems as bad as rathbun for getting up to date reports via the net. So much for 'information super hyway'. Might not be so dissed if I lived closer and could just take a ride and see for myself what's happening, but the fact I live 2.5 to 3 hours away from either makes me depend on this puter and what info you all will type here.
    sorry for the rant.

Post Thanks / Like

My apologies to South Fork resort. They just posted a new report today.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from up there. I spoke to the lady at The Junction and she told me that fishing has been pretty good until the cooler weather went through. With the warm weather today and a relatively warm evening tonight with sunny warm day tomorrow they should be pretty good on the sunny side of the shore.
    The water was pretty muddy at South Fork but I have seen it worse. I did not get to wet a line. I had plan to charge up my bats for tomorrow but my starting bat was dead and not taking a charge. I came home early.
    If we can get a report from Robert Allen since it seems to clear up faster than South Fork. South Fork has a lot of muddy shore line and I guess the current isn't as fast to move the mud out.
    Sorry it's not much help but I'll get me a new bat and try again. My trolling bats will need to be next they are slow charging.
    Good luck all. Headed for Reelfoot in two weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the updates. I didn't have any confidence in the MDC report when the said Twain was "clear". I know that just can't be right!

Post Thanks / Like

Fished from 8:30 till 1:00 not a bite!!!!! It was a beautiful day for fishing but not catching! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, that's more in line the info I was looking for. More interested in the lake conditions than whether the bite is happening.
    Good luck at Reelfoot.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast