Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm Available For the Big Dollar

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Available For the Big Dollar

Lying in bed last night trying to get some sleep, thinking about you Missouri crappie seekers coming over to Toronto Lake, Kansas later on for your "big camp" hula-bloo. Being I'm attached to these Kansas crappie, and their whereabouts, it just might be that one or more of you might need my connection to where these crappie will be---when you all arrive over here.

I could get a dozen or so fancy buoy markers---all painted up in various fluorescents colors, paint numbers -1 to 12 (or more) and sell the markers to the highest bidder. Number 1 marker will be placed (anchored) in the best crappie spot, and numbered on down to the least hot spot.

After some thought--- this might not be a great idea. Knowing my luck, the guy with No. 12 marker just might catch all the fish, and I'll be shot on sight.

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking how funny you were going to look all tied up with the marker buoy line looking like a cristmas tree decorated with some of Missouri's finest adult beverage cans.:D Than again I think you were right you would be shot on sight!

Post Thanks / Like

Insert buoy where?:D

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

BACRAPPIE are you coming to our camp ?? you are more than welcome, oh and be sure to bring that fluorescent paint i have a plan . lol
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

I'm seriously thinking about sneaking up to Toronto in the early morning hours during your snoring sessions---late sleepers.
    When all of you are launching your boats, I'll be out near Duck Island waving as you motor by, hoping to pull that 3 or 4 pounder out of the live well and tantalized you.

Post Thanks / Like

hell we dont go to sleep when we are at camp , sleep's a waste of life !!!! so many fish ... so little time !!

Post Thanks / Like

bacrappie,,you need to sleep with one eye open at this gig,,,,and some learn the hard way about that,,right baller
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy View Post
    bacrappie,,you need to sleep with one eye open at this gig,,,,and some learn the hard way about that,,right baller
    yeppers, hey would ya like another drink ??? lmao
    Last edited by KCBALLER; 04-02-2008 at 03:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems fair to reciprocate. I've placed a stick by each one in Truman - just fish the wood.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd View Post
    Seems fair to reciprocate. I've placed a stick by each one in Truman - just fish the wood.

WOODS GOOD !! :D