Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Headed to LOZ this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to LOZ this weekend

Hey I'm headed to the lake again this weekend, leaving tomorrow night. Has anyone fished LOZ this week? Anyone know what level the lake is at? What the water is like? Plan to fish off the dock and bank with minnows and jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey cash what part of the lake you on? Report I got today was lake is still close to full pool and will continue to stay that way for a while. Depending on where you are at and how deep the water is on your dock will dictate. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna try to go between showers today and i'll let you know what i find on the Glaize.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Was on the Big Niangua yesterday, water still very mucky. Found a few scattered up river from the 54 bridge. Down river still muddier. Even Ha Ha Tonka Springs cove is muddy??
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know how it goes, Bugs. I'm coming down tonight and will be on the docks tomorrow and Saturday. Stop by if you're in the area. Looking forward to your report, too.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed down tonight myself...

Staying with some buddies at 4Seasons - anybody have feedback on the conditions around there?
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmcduck View Post
    Hey cash what part of the lake you on? Report I got today was lake is still close to full pool and will continue to stay that way for a while. Depending on where you are at and how deep the water is on your dock will dictate. Good luck.
    We're at the 6 MM of the Gravois arm, right on the point where Indian creek is, the same point with the 6 MM sign. Our water is pretty deep around our dock 20 + feet at the end.

Post Thanks / Like

Getting ready to leave St. Chuck soon if anyones out I'll be fishing the 2nd house back on the point I just described, feel free to holler.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck cash, I would try from mid dock back to the bank. Bugs gave a pretty good report and said they were shallow. Go get em!!