Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie won this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie won this weekend

well fellas i went out to my secret spot:rolleyes: and fishd it for a few hours tons of bass and when i say tons i mean almost every cast i hit nthing less than 2lbs
    trolld and the same thing. managed to get one hit trolling little black crappie at about 4 down in 15 deep man i tell you something is odd last year it was diff.
    came with the same arsenl but came up short. how is the bite for everyone else?
    but wait there's more

Post Thanks / Like

Slow is an under statement, Like you said no problem catching bass, but crappie are few and far between. I've been working a ton of over time but manage to get out a few times. Nothing to brag about. Tight lines every one.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday at El Capitan in San Diego

Same story, almost legal and barely legal bass all over the place but crappie are few and far between.
    Jim (Ike) Isaac - San Diego CA

Purveyor of sea stories, fish tales
    and other prevarications.

Post Thanks / Like

Default well here ya go guys, not much!

Went out yesterday afternoon and this is all i could catch i hope you other guys are getting them cuz i'm struggling. oh caught this little guy bout 25 down on a double tailhttp://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/916pepp1/?action=share&pic=Picture021-1.http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ure023.jpgjpgd grud hit that sucker like a bat out hll until next time.
    but wait there's more