Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How many of you run a Lund boat

Post Thanks / Like

Smile How many of you run a Lund boat

Being a die-hard Lund guy myself,I am wondering how many of you run these great boats. What models do you own and how does it best meet your needs
    for crappie fishing? I am hoping to get into another utility-v bottom unit(the
    A-14,by the way). For me,it would be simple and lowest cost to operate.
    No fancy electronics or anything like that,...just a simple little boat to get me
    to my favorite fsihing spot is all I need.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont have a lund, but a smoker craft. pretty similair. Mine is a 15 1/2 footer with a 40 horse on the back. Bought it back in 98 new and still runs great to this day. Every spring she fires right up.
    RIPPING LIPS LIKE ITS MY JOB!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 17 ft. Crestliner deep-v, with a 90 suzuki on it. No Lund dealer close by when I bought it.

Post Thanks / Like

i have a 16 ft lund. 75 merc. have it set up with 2 seats on front end. 2 guys can fish side by side. minnow live well next to me with live well behind my seat. very good set up. it is my second lund. crappie feathers

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Lund Renegade bought new in 1988. Boat is still fine but had to replace motor last year with a new four stroke 75 h.p. Honda.When I bought the boat had to send it back to Lund in Minn. because of a manufacture defect.The seam where it comes together under boat in the center had to be rewelded.Been great since the fix.

Post Thanks / Like

I use an 04 Lund Angler 1700SS with a 115 Suzuki 4 stroke, MinnKota Copilot wireless system on front. Can cover alot of water and very stable when the winds kick up
    Semper Fi

Post Thanks / Like

we run a 1675 Lund Explorer SS, its got a MinnKota Powerdrive on the front and 60horse Yamaha on the back, its fishes real well. We have had to replace one of the livewell pumps, but other than that, its been a solid boat. My dad has a 1986 Lund WC14DLX and it still gets along real well with a new 25horse Johnson on it. That boat has caught its fair share... Seeing that boat hold up so well has made me a lund boat guy for life.
    Last edited by johnsoninc86; 03-25-2008 at 12:00 PM.