Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: quit reading start typing

Post Thanks / Like

Default quit reading start typing

Found these comments on the Texas board. I feel the same way this guy does
    Not only is Louisiana killing us but so is Texas and I know how we all feel about Texas. There has to be something more interesting going on with Arkansas crappie fishing than a questionable state record. Although that is interesting.
    We are not being represented very well compared to other states.
    Come on lets get this thing going. I know we can gat at least three new threads a day. Come on start typing. The Louisiana people are killing us.
    Come on tell a tale, post a report or pic. Just do somthing besides read.

Post Thanks / Like

gooh
    Ive notice this on the entire site. There is only a handful of people that talk.
    You go to TNDEER.COM and you can't get anybody to stop talking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    Found these comments on the Texas board. I feel the same way this guy does
    Not only is Louisiana killing us but so is Texas and I know how we all feel about Texas. There has to be something more interesting going on with Arkansas crappie fishing than a questionable state record. Although that is interesting.
    We are not being represented very well compared to other states.
    Come on lets get this thing going. I know we can gat at least three new threads a day. Come on start typing. The Louisiana people are killing us.
    Come on tell a tale, post a report or pic. Just do somthing besides read.
    :p keep it wet
    take a kid fishing
    born to fish
    forced to work :p

Post Thanks / Like

Gooch.... I Agree That You Learn By Reading And Sharing Info. La. Has A Lot Of Info Given Out. For The Most Part If You Ask About An Area, Someone Will Be Quick To Answer, Good Or Bad......by The Way I May Take A Vacation In May And Heading To An Area Called Lake Pointset(?) Around Harrisburg. Any Info On The Crappie Fishing? Appreciate The Info...thanks......benthook Usaf Retired Msgt....1954-1975

Post Thanks / Like

Benthook thats not my neck of the woods. I would check with the guide who has one of the links on crappie.com. The name of his outfit is family fishing trips or something like that. There is a link to his site. You may not want a guide but from what I have seen of his comments as well as Jerry Blake with Action fishing they are 2 guys who are not stingy with there crappie info. I do know that the Arkansas Game and Fish Commision stocks talapia in the lake and that later in the summer they just wear them out. If you are looking to fish one of the delta type waters you should also take a look at Peckerwood lake. Its just outside Stuttgart and is a killer place to spider rig. Let me know if there is any other info you might need. I may not know it but bet I can find someone who does.