Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Paradise 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Paradise 2005

2-14-05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a two hour window today to do something. Normally if I cant fish for at least 4 hours it's not worth me putting the boat in the water. Today though I had a new hitch put on my truck and a new depth finder mounted on my boat last week and I was really jonesing to try them both out. With only 2 hours to play with I had to go to paradise lake. Not much of a boat ramp and no place to get out of the wind did not make it the best two hours I have ever had. I did get to mess around with the new depth finder a bit though and the hitch worked just fine Caught two crappie, both dinks.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2-15-05

weather man wrong again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up to take the kids to school this morning and no wind or rain. Back to Paradise I went fished from 8:30am till 12:30pm. Caught 7 with 2 keepers. Not enough to grease the skilet so I threw em back. Pretty nice day though weather wise
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4-3-05

Fished with my brother today from 3:00pm till 7:30pm. Caught about 55 crappie, we kept 6. Caught most fish shallow on tubes. Water temp was 54 to 57 degrees. Lots of people bank fishing today

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4-6-05

Thought I would try to beat the rain this morning and headed out by myself. Fished from 8:00am till noon. Caught 14 with 2 keepers. Caught my two keepers within five minutes of being on the water. Never had another keeper the rest of the morning. Caught my fish shallow on Gitzit's. Water temp was 56 degrees.