Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moving to Troy Michigan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moving to Troy Michigan

Hey all.

Just wanted to say I will be moving To troy this April and would love to hit the local waters with some of you!
    Moving from the waters I grew up around (ontario and finger lakes around Rochester NY)and have fished for 25+ years has me a little sad but I know Michigan has alot to offer.

I do most of my fishing from a kayak which would seem to be perfect for many of the inland lakes in Mich (but what do I know lol)

anyway! Looking forward to learning from you on this forum and hopefully in person!

-Brian

Post Thanks / Like

Crappir fishing can be very good. Then there is very good walleye fishing here also. I'm in Livonia. Drop me a line some time.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks very much! I will do that.

Around the rochester (NY) area and finger lakes I had just gotten comfortable with the whens and wheres to find slab bluegills and larger crappies, and tons of perch!
    Its gonna be strange starting from scratch.

Post Thanks / Like

I was born in Troy...Ohio that is! Enjoy yourself in you new surroundings...Tight Lines!
    Support Our Troops!

Post Thanks / Like

When you get your fill of the eastern lakes/rivers, send me an email and I'll show ya around the west coast waters. Good panfish, eyes, steelies, and of course the BIG lake fish. :D:D

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.