Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sinclair Report

uncleroy Guest

Smile Sinclair Report

I finally got to wet a hook Wednesday night. It was trying hard to rain on us just as it got dark, and we finally set up about 10:00 PM in Nancy Creek in 45' of water over some humps we had spotted on an earlier trip. Lots of fish on that little TV screen, mostly 24' and deeper. We pulled in alot of shad with the lights, but trying all different depths not having any luck with the crappie. The catfish were hitting at about 30' and so we settled in and caught a bunch of them and about 1:30 I turned around and took a look at that little Lowrance TV and dang if them fish hadn't moved up 10 & 12 feet. We quickly adjusted depth to 8 to 10 feet and caught 11 crappie all about 1 lb. in about 15 or 20 minutes and then no more bites. That TV screen showing everything 24' and deeper again. We tried all depths again and finally decided to catch some more catfish. Left at 3:00 and got home with 11 crappie and 31 catfish. The little storm had cooled it down and was a pleasant night on the water. If I had kept a closer eye on that little TV, the fish could have been up feeding much earlier and we just caught the last of it. We were having to much fun telling lies and such. Roy

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Sinclair Report-Uncleroy

Uncleroy, Thanks for the excelent report on Sinclair.Sounds like you had a good night of fishing, a cool breeze and some good action. I enjoyed the details. Sounds like the makings of a good fish fry to me. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Good Fishing and Gods Blessings ! Jimmy S.