Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: catching a rooster tail musky

Post Thanks / Like

Default catching a rooster tail musky

here goes so believe it or not its up to you...

a few summers ago while wade fishing in a near by stream here in wv me and a buddy were casting big black rooster tails with light line and no leader my friend was at the hole below me around 50 feet away when i heard his drag start singing so i moved closer to him and he had hooked a musky about 20 or 25 inches after he fought it for a few he got it up close and bam line broke so he tied another rooster tail on and casted probally 30 times for the same fist when finally he hooked it i thought no way not a chance not the same fish but it was this time landing the fish i was looking at his rooster tail so i could remove it but upon closer inspection i saw he had hook the other rooster tail straight through the ring where you tie the line we were both baffled that was a 1 in a million catch on a 10,000 cast fish

and yes as real as me and you that story is true 100% and we have came to understand why people bo not believe it because we wouldnt if it didnt happen to us
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

That is a very good story!! To actual hook the same lost fish through the eye loop of the other lost lure. Cool!! I can believe it. I can. I too have another short story to post.

Post Thanks / Like

I was getting my hair cut the other day and the lady cutting it said your not going to believe this. She brought in a hook which was a small Aberdeen gold hook and it had a larger hook through its eye. She said one of the ladies in the shop was on the coast fishing with her husband. She had casted out and her hook went through the eye of the other hook that was stuck in a speckled trouts mouth. She had a picture of the fish also with the hooks in its mouth.
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

see it does happen
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS