Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rad Its All Your Fault

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rad Its All Your Fault

Ok Rad you said in my other post that bad luck comes in threes. Darnit I am safe now. Was putting my foot rest up on my reclyner and it didnt come all the way up. Well instead of doing the sensible thing and getting down there and finding out why, I tried to force it up. Well when it didnt come up after trying to force it, I lowered it and raised the chair up. Guess what fell out? My Cell Phone. Thats what was sticking in there. Forcing the foot rest up dented in the screen. Now all I got is funny colors all over with nothing else. Cant see the numbers. Its all your fault you jinxed me hehe. But anyway im going fishing this weekend and I wont need it anyway. Have a good one Rad.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Gordon I counted your latest plumbing adventure as # 3.Lets hope your not starting the countdown all over again

By the way I'll have to try that on my cell,theres days no cell phone sounds pretty good to me !!!!
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Rad dont say that im going fishing this weekeng lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911