Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OT: Is CK okay?

Post Thanks / Like

Default OT: Is CK okay?

Haven't seen him around, or did I miss it and he left town? Hope all is ok, kinda like the ol fart but dont tell him I said it.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Ol fart has change positions. He'll get his schedule straightened out an get back on here. I'll see him this W/E, we gonna fish Sat and Sun.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

no - I am not okay -calgon take me away - shoer don't worry bout me - you got enuff to worry about - and also what day are you headed to Buggs Island - The weekend of the bash is my aniversary - imagine that - but that week my wife will be in Florida for her brothers wedding and I might sneek away one day that week if you are coming earlier - but the day of the social bash is definetly out
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king View Post
    no - I am not okay -calgon take me away - shoer don't worry bout me - you got enuff to worry about - and also what day are you headed to Buggs Island - The weekend of the bash is my aniversary - imagine that - but that week my wife will be in Florida for her brothers wedding and I might sneek away one day that week if you are coming earlier - but the day of the social bash is definetly out
    I'm either going up the night before or the morning of. But pick a day and I am not against meeting you so long as ya ain't draggin the DEA with. Those Tiny Torpedos in my tackle box ain't topwater lures ya know. I'd try reform ya but then theres the issue of if the evidence locker will take one more hittin it up for stash, with Gnat & his crew already puttin a hurtin on it.
    Heard yur DA down there is mad cuz last week a dope case came across his bench and couldn't scrape together enuf chaff & seeds for an Exhibit A.
    I ain't even gonna touch that "new position" but I hope it didn't come after a proctologist visit.

Hey CK-ABSOLUTELY! If ya feel like it and time allows I'd jump at a chance to meet & fish. Gimme a cpl weeks or 10 days notice and I'll put a day aside and we'll take our chances on the weather. If you have more than 1 day that week and weather sucks on chosen day can try another, I can do that days work on scheduled fishin day.(in that case best to plan a Mon or Tues in the case of rain/wind.)
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja