Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: found a cure for all who have been sick here lately

Post Thanks / Like

Default found a cure for all who have been sick here lately

well it seem's a lot of us have been get'n the bug's that are going around. thanx jamie's ancestor's it cost money to be sick but i figured out that i feel a little better if i'm purchasing something to do with crappie since i can't be on the water got me a crappie shirt yesterday and a crappie hat today...i'm feeling a lot better. so from now on when i get sick instead of spending money on medicine, i'll invest in a little crappie toy for my big crappie box:D just thought i'd share, as you can see i'm bored and tired of watching tv. how do you retired boy's do it?
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am not retired yet but today I shopped the net, cleaned the bathroom, baked some brownies, and i am frying wings right now. Oh ya and dring beer.:D

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I just droped $80 bucks on Tamiflu. 10 pills, 5 days worth $80 bucks and that is just half after my Insurance. That could have bought lots of jigheads ,tubes, gas for boat who knows. It better help or I am going to find a hole and crawl into it and let somebody kick dirt in. This is some bad stuff guys. We have some schools closed for it in my area. I just hope I do not pass it along to the rest of the family. I will order me some of the Gulp alive and see if I feel better.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right and a new rod will fit the bill. If only the JJ's will hurry up and get back from hanging out with Todd Huckabee with it. It darn better be autographed too!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zip View Post
    I am not retired yet but today I shopped the net, cleaned the bathroom, baked some brownies, and i am frying wings right now. Oh ya and dring beer.:D
    If you wasn't such a big sissy you could have been down here fishin with a couple of studs yesterday:p
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

This winter has been wayyyyyto long for me four kids and one of them have been sick at some point over the last 6 weeks BUT spring is on its way i'm going to my local boat dealer today for their spring open house,schedule my yearly boat go over and get that baby ready!!! I get real antsie when I read where you guys been fish'in and i'm up here where the snow is ......well tooo high to get to the boat let alone fish..but spring is on its way hang in there:D

Post Thanks / Like

cough cough achoo new rod commin, feelin better now thanks slayer see it got a little better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    cough cough achoo new rod commin, feelin better now thanks slayer see it got a little better.

see does'nt it. just went and got some crappie nibble's, and some lower unit lub. i'm feeling great today. now if i just had someone to come pick me up and take me to the lake.:o love your signature beagle, that's good stuff and oh so true:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    If you wasn't such a big sissy you could have been down here fishin with a couple of studs yesterday:p
    I aint afraid of the weather, do ya remember how I make a living. I am afraid of Audrey and for good reason. We, meaning you Monk and me , if he ever comes to, will hit it soon.

Post Thanks / Like

well i'm done, got 3 jar's of nibble's today and bought a kansas 1 year fishing license just in case i make it over there a time or two this year:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i am healed:D:D:D let's go fishing!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast