Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new bass pro open's tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default new bass pro open's tomorrow

well look's like i'll be going bankrupt as of tomorrow. a buddy and i are gonna go check it out tomorrow after work. i'm only taking a $20 bill, and leaving credit card's at home. plan on get'n some wally marshall line and that's it. well unless they have a deal i just can't refuse. kind of anxious to see how big of crappie they have in the aquarium. but i'm sure it look's like every other bass pro
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's been a long time getting open hasn't it? If you are ever through Columbia, it worth the time to go see that state record in their aquarium.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be coming up on the 29th with some guys from work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mark lo
    That's been a long time getting open hasn't it? If you are ever through Columbia, it worth the time to go see that state record in their aquarium.

man u aint kidd'n. they just keep pushing it back. got a buddy that saw that fish in columbia. heard it's unreal. hopefully they'll have some that will half way match up to that one. but it will still be fun to go over there a lot just to pittle around when i'm bored. i see it being my second home

Post Thanks / Like

I always think Cabela's has a good bunch of crappie in their tank, but your buddy is right, that one in Columbia is unreal looking.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

I am going stay away from that area for a month, it will be a mad house. I can't wait to see it though, I read that it has a 103lb blue cat in a tank.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be keeping the other end of the state financially secure tomorrow, Jeff. I'm making my first trip to Grizzly Jig in Caruthersville.

I bought some furniture from a place in Tennessee and we were looking for a place to meet where I could put it in my truck and take it home. Thought I'd use it as an excuse for a little crappie-fishin-shoppin!

Hey, I'll be in Mike Baker's old neck of the woods to boot! Good luck at BPS.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie
    I'll be keeping the other end of the state financially secure tomorrow, Jeff. I'm making my first trip to Grizzly Jig in Caruthersville.

I bought some furniture from a place in Tennessee and we were looking for a place to meet where I could put it in my truck and take it home. Thought I'd use it as an excuse for a little crappie-fishin-shoppin!

well at least were spreading the wealth (or what little i have) around. however i did get a order from grizzly jig's last week, cost me almost a bill. and i could'nt leave out bobby garland so i happily gave him a half a bill. gonna see if beagle can make me some counterfeit $50 bill's. all my utilitie's are get'n turned off tomorrow but at least i have a ample supply of crappie stuff. i do have my prioritie's in line don't i:rolleyes: j/k. i think i'll manage barely

Post Thanks / Like

were is the new bp at i new there was one in the cityand sprigfeild weres the other one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie

Watch your back down there in Swampeast Mo. Better go to Grizzly Jig before you pick up your furniture. Otherwise you may come out and find an empty truck.
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast