Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interstate Batteries?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Interstate Batteries?

I know the batery questions get old. They even get old to me, until I actually needed new ones. Anyone ever used any Interstate trolling batteries? I'm looking at the 29 series. I wanted the AC Delco Voyager in the new 30 series, but can't find a dealer within 40 miles that carries them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF
    LIGHTWIRE HOOKS - PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Pretty Good Batteries

I've got 2 Interstate deepcycles & 1 Starting battery. They are going on 5 years old & I have never ran them down I have a 71# MG Variable speed trolling motor and last time I was out the wind blew hard & I still had battery left when I went home.

If these lay down tomorrow they've been good batteries. I'll replace them with Interstates.
    :D
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiechappy
    I know the batery questions get old. They even get old to me, until I actually needed new ones. Anyone ever used any Interstate trolling batteries? I'm looking at the 29 series. I wanted the AC Delco Voyager in the new 30 series, but can't find a dealer within 40 miles that carries them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
    I am running Interstate batteries in mine. I have had no problems so far.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Always remember theres a trick to buying batteries.They are like buying milk.They have a manufacture date on them.A=January,08,means January of 08 as manufacture.The older the battery,the quicker it will go bad.Saw this on Tv and have been using it.Always go for the back of rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Same as Wiskers!

I had 2 deep cycles on one of my boats that had about 5 years on them before I replaced them also. They would hold up to a full day of trolling.
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Can't speak for the 29 Series, but I'm on my 2nd tandem set of the Interstate 27 Series, and can't complain about the life span. Like others have posted.......for any battery, the life expectancy can really depend on the mfg. date, keeping "good" water in them, and don't neglect them when it comes to keeping a charge.
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 Interstate batteries, so far so Good. Had then going on 3 years now.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

A few years ago they were rated "best buy" by Consumers Report. We put a couple in my buddies boat then and they are still doing fine.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Going on 4th year and they are as new and never have ran completely down. Starting and trolling.
    Wichita

Post Thanks / Like

my boat came with 27's,but they didnt last 6 months for some reason. I took them to interstate battery on hwy 80 near somerset and they replaced them with 29's. going on 2 years with no problems...KP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast