Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Terrova foot control upgrade??

Post Thanks / Like

Post Terrova foot control upgrade??

Read somewhere that some people took the springs out and did something to them, That allowed the foot contro to move better. And not be as stiff.
    Anyone remember what it was?
    Man this Terrova 80 lb is way bigger and better built then the old 65 power drive.
    Almost mounted it on the War-Eagle to give it a try. but think I will just wait and mount it on the new Lund when it comes in.
    Hope someone knows what the people did to make the foot control move with less pressure. My legs are not the best at working so need all the help I can get.:D
    I do have the Copilot also.
    But will be using the foot control also.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

If yours is set up the same as mine and prob. is cause mine is the terova 80# with auto pilot and co pilot, I just use the buttons at the back for steering and run the speed dail with my toe as well. Be sure when you plug in the copilot cable it goes in til all the yellow end of the plug is pushed up all the way, it's a very snug fit.
    honey.'':o the weather is to bad to work in the yard so I think I'll go fishing''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paw paw perch
    If yours is set up the same as mine and prob. is cause mine is the terova 80# with auto pilot and co pilot, I just use the buttons at the back for steering and run the speed dail with my toe as well. Be sure when you plug in the copilot cable it goes in til all the yellow end of the plug is pushed up all the way, it's a very snug fit.
    Thanks for the heads up on the Copilot cable. That is good to know.
    I hope to get able to use the foot control just like I would a standard unit. Makes it nice fishing standing timber and getting around in them.
    I plan on fixing the bypass key where it does not work. That is all that I would need is that sucker get hit and jerk my back good. Or throw someone out of the boat. Shoot if it jumps to high and turned to one side that could hurt or kill someone.
    So I will do it like I did the key for the alarm on my truck. That would cut on even in my pocket.
    Now the wait for the new boat to get to use it. May mount it to the old boat and use it on Beach Lake tomorrow.:D
    Pete