I was wondering if any of you believe in womans intuition. The reason im asking is I have had 2 experiences with this. Both from my Mother when I was younger. One day My Dad, Brother, & I were going to go fishing. When we were about to leave, my Mom said "I wish yall wouldnt go because I just dont feel right. I feel like something will happen". Well we blew her off and went. My brother was backing the truck down and me and my Dad were in the boat. I was looking down buckling my life jacket when my Dad started screaming at my Brother to get out. I looked up and the tires were spinning forward but the truck was still slipping back and went right into the water. My brother got out right before the water started rushing in. Well we all were ok and all but Boy MOM was right lol. A second time (when it was no big deal and not against the law) me and my brother asked to ride in back of the truck from my Grandmas to the house (which was 30 miles and we allways did it). Mom said that she didnt feel right and felt something might happen. Heck we were about 3 miles from the house and went around the curve and hit a little water from the rain earlier. The truck did about 3 360 degree turns before it came to a stop. If we would have been in the back, we would have probably been thrown out and dead. To this day if my Mom calls me and says she feels like something will happen, I stay home hehe.