PDA

View Full Version : Help with deep clear water resivor

gooch
03-25-2005, 12:14 AM
I am new to this post and would appreciate a little help. Instead of floating a few questions out for some of you experts can some of you just give me a few member names that are pros on deep clear water resivors? I would also like some names of professional "nightstalkers". I can just go and look back thru some of there past threads and pick up some info instead of waisting there time. Thanks a bunch

fishingpox
03-25-2005, 05:23 PM
I would read In-fishermans "Crappie Wisdom book. It has a good section on reservoir lakes.I fish one and was amazed at how accurate the info and tactics helped me to catch fish.

I am new to this post and would appreciate a little help. Instead of floating a few questions out for some of you experts can some of you just give me a few member names that are pros on deep clear water resivors? I would also like some names of professional "nightstalkers". I can just go and look back thru some of there past threads and pick up some info instead of waisting there time. Thanks a bunch

whizkids
03-25-2005, 08:00 PM
I am new to this post and would appreciate a little help. Instead of floating a few questions out for some of you experts can some of you just give me a few member names that are pros on deep clear water resivors? I would also like some names of professional "nightstalkers". I can just go and look back thru some of there past threads and pick up some info instead of waisting there time. Thanks a bunch----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Blake is from Ark. and fishes some deep clear water. Rango and the guys on the NC and SC boards have had extensive discussions on nightstalking.