Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Harris 2-8

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harris 2-8

Got on the water around 11-30 wind was a little strong for the main lake so I fishes the first point from the dam. Found a few scatterd in 25-35 ft of water. Wind layed around 3-00 so I moved to the flats and found some in 25 ft. All were holding tight to the bottom and I had to put it right on their nose to get a bite. Had 33 by 4-30 missed halve that many. Bite was very light.Water temp 48-50.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Going Fc. You Seem To Always Manage To Get In Them. Minnows Or Jigs?

Post Thanks / Like

Simpleman im a minner man. Never had much luck with jigs. Had a brain storm reading these post. We never know each other on the lake so what about a flag or decal on the boat for id ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE CRAPPIE
    Simpleman im a minner man. Never had much luck with jigs. Had a brain storm reading these post. We never know each other on the lake so what about a flag or decal on the boat for id ?
    FC THE WEB SITE HAS CRAPPIE.COM STICKERS FOR YOUR BOAT, OR WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING MORE PERSONALIZED. LIKE CDCNC. I LIKE THE WAY YA THINK. COOL IDEA.

Post Thanks / Like

CDCNC Sounds like a good idea. I would have to ask the owner of the boat (wife) about a sticker.