Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bufflao report

Post Thanks / Like

Cool bufflao report

went this afternoon and caught 30 with 9 keepers best 1.5lbs,2 white bass at 1 1/2lbs and one big striper that took it all.fish were close to shore in 5 to 8 ft of water and they were in tight schools.water temp was from 49.4 to 55.2.it was nice to meet you keith i wish i could have talked to you long,also meet bill didn`t get to say much to him either.
    Dave
    Boydton,VA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dave
    went this afternoon and caught 30 with 9 keepers best 1.5lbs,2 white bass at 1 1/2lbs and one big striper that took it all.fish were close to shore in 5 to 8 ft of water and they were in tight schools.water temp was from 49.4 to 55.2.it was nice to meet you keith i wish i could have talked to you long,also meet bill didn`t get to say much to him either.
    It was good to finally meet you Dave. Sorry I had to leave soon after you got there. I had to get back home to watch my son play soccer. Tonight was his team's first real test. They won 3-1.

I'm in Florida for the remainder of the week and busy this weekend. Keep an eye on things for me for the first weekend in April.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award