Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone wanting to start a business we have the place

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone wanting to start a business we have the place

Just thought I would try and help out our little town of Paducah. We have gotten a committee up here that is trying to get businesses here in Paducah, TX. Right now we have a building which the County has taken back for back taxes. It is on the court house square. It has a fairly new roof and a new awning. The inside needs the carper ripped out and it has concrete floors. The ceiling tiles need replaced. Right now they are talking about giving it to someone if they agree to sign a contract where they will keep the business there for approx 5 or 10 years. They are also talking about making your taxes on the building free for approx. 5 years also only if you agree to fix the building up. Paducah is at the intersection of US HWY 83 and 70 in the panhandle of TX. We are 30 miles South of Childress, TX. 30 Miles from the nearest Wal Mart and 2 hours from the nearest mall. Housing is also cheap. For instance, the house next to me is for sale. It is a 3 bedroom and I think 2 bath, one car garage and a basement with a new metal roof for $25,000.00 no thats not a mistake in typing its twenty five thousand lol. Anyway I am just doing my part for this little town. I am a Volunteer FF here and am puting my name on the City Council Ballot in Feb.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let you know in case you didn't. One known registered sexual offender in the town: Here is the info
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Post Thanks / Like

There is actually 2. One Is Larry Stout and another is the last name of Wilkerson. I have presented the City with an Ordinance already which prevents any registered sex offender from loitering where Children congregate. It is in front of the City Atourney right now and if he approves it, we will put it in out Ordinances.
    Oh and Thank You very much for your concern as well
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfinger
    Just to let you know in case you didn't. One known registered sexual offender in the town: Here is the info
    there is bout 20 in eufala

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by john h
    there is bout 20 in eufala
    Can you add the link please? I don't actually live in the town of Eufaula, but would like to have that info. Thanks
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.