Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Decal

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Decal

Someone mentioned we should have a way to identify other .com members and that would be a great idea.:D

Everytime we are out on the water and see other boats who are crappie fishing, we always wonder and sometimes ask if they are members or ever view the Crappie.com board. Seldom do we find anyone by chance who posts or is even aware of this board. I think Kit mentioned a .com sticker - maybe someone could come up with a MO.com sticker just for our board??? What do you think.

Post Thanks / Like

run with jj
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

hopefully someone is more creative or artistic than I am - i do good to write my name :D

Post Thanks / Like

I live on the Kansas side but do most of my fishing at Truman Lake. I talk to most fisherman at the lakes when I go but it would be nice to have something that if you see a sticker or something on a boat and meet more people that you view on the boards. I am sure that I have either seen or talked to several people at Bucksaw that post on these boards but dont know many buy face.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin
    Someone mentioned we should have a way to identify other .com members and that would be a great idea.:D

Everytime we are out on the water and see other boats who are crappie fishing, we always wonder and sometimes ask if they are members or ever view the Crappie.com board. Seldom do we find anyone by chance who posts or is even aware of this board. I think Kit mentioned a .com sticker - maybe someone could come up with a MO.com sticker just for our board??? What do you think.
    Great idea JJ, it needs to be large enough to see from a distance. This guy and his two friends were right on top of Bait Eating. Bait Eating's son must have been raised right, don't know if I would have been that nice. I thought that might have been Pole Bender's boat from when you and he talked about meeting up on Stockton several weeks ago. Pole Bender gave Bait Eating close to 100 yards room. Very respectabile. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

i think there some crappie.com decals for sale on here,,go to the top of the page and click on the tee shirt article and scroll to the bottom,,,just a thought
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I just checked on some decals personalized for the Mo board and she will draw something up,i'll post whatever she comes up with and if it looks good to all of we'll get an order goin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

bugman,,,, SHE WILL,:p ,,,, another one from your harrem??? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yea and its private too......hands off:p if you had a Mo address we might talk
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I really like this idea and mentioned in the How Close is too Close post to Ship. Way to take charge JJ and bugman putting this into motion.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast