Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could have done worse

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb could have done worse

picked up Buzzmanmo arround 11am headed to stockton lake yea,fished the CC area,ice most every where didn't catch a crappie, BUT THE MOTOR STARTED PERFECT.....NEXT TIME

Post Thanks / Like

it was tough sunday at smithville, thats for sure between 3 of us we only caught 10 keepers in 5 1/2 hrs., tons of dinks, maybe next time.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

BALLER... Another way to look at it is thats .55 fish per man, per hour! Thought this might sound better. J/k
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle... Sounds like we may need to head south. Glad boats doing good! Maybe Barndog will have soom good news. Good fishin
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    picked up Buzzmanmo arround 11am headed to stockton lake yea,fished the CC area,ice most every where didn't catch a crappie, BUT THE MOTOR STARTED PERFECT.....NEXT TIME
    That's good, Beagle - real good. I think you've got yourself a fine rig there. I was a little skeptical about that Mariner, but it sounds like you've got 'er all lined out and ready to go - and none too soon.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey DrfishJD,yep it was nice not to have to crank and crank on the motor to get it to start.. has not run in about two week's,and on or about the third crank it fired,next crank it was running.. the man did a good job. Frosty may start fishing beaver lake first of Feb. on the lower end. good fishing there... come on down it's not far,40mi.from my kitchen table.. Hey Baller you know it's gonna get better but hey ya'll had a good day sat. nice to see you catchin them.. now about this dock you fish is it heated? is it big? just nosy.

Post Thanks / Like

not heated, and 60 slips anywhere from 15- 35 feet deep lots of brush
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't fish this weeked Frosty trying to finish up on a project I started before Christmas and one more coat of paint and i'm free for the fishing season. There was alot of boats on the rock don't know if they did any good. Beagleman sounds like you got the bugs out of your motor now. It probley just needs to be used and some seafoam run through it and that should help clean out the carbs or jets on your motor.. I usually do it to mine and they run good all year.

RICK

Post Thanks / Like

Beagleman... Never been there, is that in MO. or ARK. I guess one could get a 4hr.pass. j/k Look forward to going. later

Barndog... sure would be nice to have my work caught up, guess i'll get to sooner or later if it would warm up. Beagles comming your way,we'll have to join in and let him show us how its done. GOOD FISHIN
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, I hope you'll see alost of me in just 40 days (but who's counting?). I think Barn Dog is onto something on that sea foam. I've heard alot of good things about it from my other fishing buddies. We're going to the White River next week for double digit browns. Yes, my friend, it's all coming. . . .
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast