Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new to the board

Post Thanks / Like

Default new to the board

whats up errbody? my name is cash, and i've been checking out some posts lately. found the site a week or two ago. i just registered and thought i'd introduce myself. i live in st charles most of the time but do most of my fishing at LOZ where our house it at. don't have a boat yet but am looking at a few. i haven't ever fished specifically for crappie until this fall/winter. anyways im not too good at it but i've caught some nice ones of the dock and shore. my best was 15.5'' and the prettiest was this 12.5''. our place is up on the 6mm of the gravois (literally-the sign is on the point one house away from our place) and in rocky mount.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to crappie.com. This site is full of great info and full of other stuff. You will understand that as time go's by.:D Mrs JJ and I dont fish LOZ much we live in spfd.:D There are great guys up around your aera and from what I've been told Bugman is the best there is on LOZ.:D Good luck and hope you find the boat you want.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome cash. Great folks here. Jump in anytime

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the board cash. i'm pretty sure bugman has retired from crappie fishing. think he's get'n in to modeling which will take up most his time:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome cash! You have to be carefull around here, sometimes it may seem you're in A RING OF FIRE! ( couldn't resist). lots of fun and good folks willin to help. GOOD FISHIN
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cash, Welcome Aboard from Virginia!! Good luck in catching tons of hawg slabs!!! Lots of great info on the forum here on just about every aspect of Crappie fishin!

IF YOU'RE FISHIN ON CREDIT, YOU'D BETTER SWITCH TO DEBIT!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Big money ... i mean Cash ...welcome aboard glad to have ya , if loz is your lake , bugman IS THE MAN !! tons of info here just ask everyone will be glad to help.

ed
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from central mo. Enjoy the info. Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Cash! You'll find some great folks on the list, and LOZ guys always willing to help. Sometimes you have to duck tho.... stuff really starts to fly!
    Ladybug1
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about getting out there and fishing in the rain.

Post Thanks / Like

Cash,

Welcome, hold onto your hat and other things!! this place gets crazy at times. Honestly, I haven't been on for a long time, but there is a bunch of good information and everybody is willing to share. I am over on the Big Niangua arm, but fish a few times a year with a buddy that is at the 3 mm and we fish the Gravois arm some. Hope to see ya sometime.

Soon,

Mark
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast