Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capital Crappie Club Open Tournament April 26th on Lake of the Ozarks

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Capital Crappie Club Open Tournament April 26th on Lake of the Ozarks

This tournament is being put on by Capital Crappie Club and Bass Pro Shops of Columbia, MO

Email me at [email protected] and I can email or mail you a entry form. Also area tackle shops in the area will have entry forms in the follow weeks and at the Sports Show in Columbia Jan 25-27.

$1,000 First Place Payout based on 50 boat entry

· $75 Dollar entry per team (includes $10 for big fish).
    · Payback based on 1 in 5 entrys.
    · Big fish payout will be 70% of the big fish pot and 30% for second big fish caught.
    · 1 or 2 person teams.
    · Weight 10 Live crappie per team.
    · Line in the water start at 6:30am anywhere on the lake, stop fishing at anytime, must be in the weigh-in line with 10 crappie by 4:00 pm. No one will be allowed to enter after 4:00 pm. (New rule from previous tournament).
    · Fishing allowed on waters of Lake of the Ozarks only.
    · All fish must be caught from boat, NO fishing from bank or on docks.
    · Weight-in to be held at the Gravois Mill Conservation Ramp, off Hwy 5 in Gravois Mills, MO.
    · Additional prizes awarded after weigh-in for all participants with payed entry fee.
    · Entry form and fee’s must be postmarked or received by April 18, 2008.
    · Weigh scale to open around noon at weigh-in site.
    Valium
    Last edited by TAE73; 05-07-2008 at 03:24 AM.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Things should be hoppin by then,i'll try to fish it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

should be a good turn out,now if the fish will just be on
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Lets see, win a $1000 one weekend and go to Toronto Camp the next weekend, what a life!!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

From the way it sounds, thank goodness the Camp isn't the weekend before the tournament........... hmmmmmm on the other hand, shame it isn't the week before, a novice could come down and catch a few. Sounds like those that have been to camp will need a couple of weeks to get back to "normal".:D

I'll leave it up to DRFISHJD and KCMO Crappieslayer to define "NORMAL".
    Last edited by C N; 01-20-2008 at 11:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cant win if you dont play!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

MOSLABSLAYER Guest

Throwing up a tournament that weekend puts the damper on a 10,000.00 garrenteed payback tournament on Table Rock lake the same weekend. Lets see 1000.00 or 10,000.00 I think I will go to Table rock and fish the CRAPPIE USA TOURNAMENT. If you continue to hold tournaments please try to keep the from conflecting with CUSA and Crappiemasters or even better yet have it the SAME weekend as a Crappiemasters tournament instead of a Crappie USA tournament and see how fishermen like having to make a decision which tournament to fish. Honestly hope you have a good tournament and a good tournout.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOSLABSLAYER View Post
    Throwing up a tournament that weekend puts the damper on a 10,000.00 garrenteed payback tournament on Table Rock lake the same weekend. Lets see 1000.00 or 10,000.00 I think I will go to Table rock and fish the CRAPPIE USA TOURNAMENT. If you continue to hold tournaments please try to keep the from conflecting with CUSA and Crappiemasters or even better yet have it the SAME weekend as a Crappiemasters tournament instead of a Crappie USA tournament and see how fishermen like having to make a decision which tournament to fish. Honestly hope you have a good tournament and a good tournout.
    Sounds like Ted and the Capital crappie club needs to check with you before they set up next years schedule:rolleyes:
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

So it seems.......so it seems.
    Got that, Ted?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Well all I can say is that we put it to vote at a meeting and thats the date we chose. Sorry but it will never work for everyone's schedule. This is our 2nd annual spring tournament and has been held the last weekend of April. We would seriously doubt that we would hold it against CrappieMasters, since myself and several members of the club fishes Crappiemasters. At one time our club had several members that fished CUSA and most no longer do because of the low payout and no tournaments in Missouri except for the super event. In-fact last at our tournament the region 4 director fished our tournament and I will quote him "Wow I cant believe you had this many boats show up to fish your all tournament. We don't get this many for ours." Also it says "Guaranteed - $10,000" that doesn't say the winner wins that. That the total payout between the 2 divisions, ours is 1,000 the winner if we get 50 boats. Last year we had 48 boats, Stevens and Stevens won that day along with big fish pocketed $1,300 that day.
    3D-sex
    Amateur-sex
    Anal-sex
    Asian-sex
    Ass-Licking-sex
    Babes
    Beach-sex
    Bikini
    Bisexual-sex
    Blowjobs
    Bondage-sex
    Brazil-sex
    Bukkake
    Butts
    Cameltoe
    Cartoon-sex
    Celeb-sex
    Creampie
    Cumshots
    Deep-Throat
    Drunk-sex
    Dildo-sex
    Ebony-sex
    Erotic
    Female-Squirt
    Femdom-sex
    Fetish-sex
    Fishnet-sex
    Fisting-sex
    Foot-fetish-sex
    Gangbang
    Last edited by TAE73; 05-10-2008 at 03:08 PM.
    Ted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast