Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best prices on PAINTED jig heads...any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best prices on PAINTED jig heads...any ideas?

I had been buying them for approx $14 per 100. Color in bright Char. Anyone know of the same pricing or better. The size was 1/16oz. The price I listed was with shipping, etc. TOTAL price.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I think that is an excellent price for a painted head. Not sure you will get it cheaper unless you risk quality trouble and buy from someone that is not as good. I bought some from a guy on ebay and I mean a pretty large quantity because he was the only one with #4 Sickle hooks I could find. Also his price was really good, but I have to fix ever one of them for one reason or another. Every head was loose and I will leave it at that.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cheap Jigs

sac-a-lait, if you wouldn't mind, where are you getting those jigs at, and are they in good shape, or do you have to retool them?

Post Thanks / Like

$.14 a head with s/h included is a good deal as far as I'm concerned. I got some from crappiday for around $.17 and that does not include shipping but I am very pleased with the quality of the work from him and will use him again for jig heads and I plan on ordering some of his micro spoons also.

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great price and I doubt you'll get any cheaper. If you feel you need to go even cheaper, buy a couple of jars of powder paint and unpainted heads and do them yourself. But what you have found is about the best price you'll find.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry it's $15 (9.99 for the 100 jigs and 5 shipping), so that's .15 cents per jig. I know this is a good price and did buy them from a guy off ebay and the quality has been GREAT, the paint did have to be removed from the eye but it took me all of 30 minutes to do it. The problem is he doesn't have any in Char anymore. He has orange and black (and hundreds of products/jigs) and his name is flatlanderlures on ebay. The inquiry was just looking for another supplier for Char. at close to the same price. His prices are great and if you want white or black or tons of other sizes/colors but this color for some reason is hard for him to get. This last pack that I have about 50 left are actually TRI-COLORED CHAR. at least Bi-COLORD.
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 01-16-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You could try Jeff Schiller at Fishymemories.com. I dont know if the price is better, but he makes some GREAT jig heads.

Post Thanks / Like

I checked up on that and its 20 cents per jig head with $3 shipping.

hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

so that would be a .23 cents per 1 if you bought 100

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought some from monkscrappie.com. I should be getting them tomorrow. I'll post on quality when they get here.
    John 3:3 ... Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast