Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather

I will never figure MO weather out. The 1st is going to be in the 20's and 20 plus mile an hour winds. I can stand the cold but not the wind.

Fast forward to Saturday and temps in the lower 60's, Sunday upper 60's. Looks like I will be fishing this weekend even if this screws up the fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Question for you all???????

I don't have a lot of experience in cold winter fishing. What will the extreme cold of the next couple of nights do to the bite? Or, are they deep enough enough that maybe not too much effect once the temps. warm a bit? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Happy New Year!

Mark
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

MAN ought to fish when he can the fish will just have to adapt to the way we all fish I think KCCRAPPIESLAYER said the weather for January was suppose to be above normal... who knows hope it stays warm then turns to spring. YEA SPRING..

Post Thanks / Like

What Beagle said, I do not have much experience with cold weather fishing but do pay attention to what others are saying and doing. Use your electronics to eliminate water and if you see boats parked over spots observe what they are doing plus the type of structure and try to duplicate it.

Post Thanks / Like

The weather is . we should be able to start the new year off the right way. But I will also have to wait until sat.:D hope to see ya all then.
    Hey Beagle let me know where your going to be Sat and I will give you those jigs.:D Thanks for all the good info last sat Beagle Man.

Post Thanks / Like

I will do that just jiggin I would like to fish somewhere fri.sat.sun.mon. tue.wed.thur. if the weather guessers are right it might be a tad windy friday and saturday.... got some resting to do then back to fishin.. got to hit tablerock a few days.flat creek usually call this time of year. wish we could have caught fish last week oh well next time would like to get together soon let me know when you get a day to go and I will give it my all to go later man

Post Thanks / Like

The weather guessers are saying that Thurs. ------ to Sun. winds 15 to 22mph but on the warm side starting Fri. I would like to take advanage of the 50 to 60 deg temps but if the wind is that stronge I might not. Beagle might have the right idea about going to Table Rock, you can find Bluffs that will get you out of the wind. We'll just have to wait and see, the weather guessers have been wrong before.
    Happy New Year! Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a trip to LOZ if its windy and hide around docks. I bet Bugman can direct us to the good and safe spots.

Post Thanks / Like

Truman will be on Sat and Sun.Gonna Hit it Hard and see if we can put some fish in the freezer.Seems it has a way of disappearing.But that just meens i gotta go fishin so and restock so its all good.We should beable to refill it easy enough.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wanting to hit Truman this weekend myself. Where you gonna be hogster? I'm needing some fillets for my freezer too.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast