Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Pappy aka CP aka Moderator aka etc.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Pappy aka CP aka Moderator aka etc.

The Brag Board link don't work. Also the Brag Board link on the Articles link produces unknown languages.

Trying to be helpful here.

Everybody needs to click on the links above occasionally. You can find all sorts of good stuff.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Yes, Tom ....

I know it is, as I've recently tried to view the Brag Board, myself. Problem is, I can't get ahold of Ed. His PM box is full. I've got several new members, and other members, with registration & posting problems ... waiting on me to fix them up. I can't help them :o ... and won't be able to get Ed's attention, until he clears his PM mailbox.
    I have no access to the inner workings of the site. All I can do is act as a go-between, and inform Ed of site/member problems. And that all hinges on Ed having his PM mailbox cleared, so that he can receive my messages.

Getting the Brag Board fixed, confirmation emails sent, post notifications, PM notifications, and other current problems dealt with ... are on my list of things to bring to Ed's attention.

... cp