Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: more spots to fish stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default more spots to fish stockton

and a good day all together I didn't catch one crappie or any thing else... but I had a good time . got to meet Just Jiggin and he lived up to his reputation he didn't catch any crappie as far as I could see.... he he buzzy,snake bite,ship,barn dog,kit.and darrell thanks for the day I had a good time think I will try again in the morning,going to twin bridge's roark bluff area hope to see ya there.... later all

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Beagle man, had a good time but my back is talking to me tonight (moan, groan,ouch) I don't feel so bad when buzzy and I come up empty handed when you pro's have a bad day once in awhile. :D

Post Thanks / Like

how many did you all get planted beagle,,,,wasn't able to get there but it looked to be a nice day,snakebite,,,,about 3 fingers of fire water should do the trick on that back,,,jmo,,,,,fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fuzzy we planted 33 snake bite get tough,and us so called pro do have a bad day once in a while.... but like the great man once said I shall return... later man

Post Thanks / Like

I caught as many as I usally do when somebody is running their mouth ALL DAY Beagle Man haha:D :D I leared alot lot today. found 20 old brush piles and set somewhere between 1-50 new piles. Speaking of piles thats all I seen out of Beagle Man. I mean piles of well you who know him understands what I'am talking about. Did meet some new guys and was glad to do so.
    Beagle Mrs jj and I may see ya tomorrow around twin bridges its up to her. Which most things are. I thought I would throw that in befor somebody else did.:p Thanks to all who was at stockton today
    Last edited by Just Jiggin; 12-29-2007 at 10:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin
    I caught as many as I usally do when somebody is running their mouth ALL DAY Beagle Man haha:D :D I leared alot lot today. found 20 old brush piles and set somewhere between 1-50 new piles. Speaking of piles thats all I seen out of Beagle Man. I mean piles of well you who know him understands what I'am talking about. Did meet some new guys and was glad to do so.
    Beagle Mrs jj and I may see ya tomorrow around twin bridges its up to her. Which most things are. I thought I would throw that in befor somebody else did.:p Thanks to all who was at stockton today
    get it out of your system now JJ pay back is he*&l you know and like I said I dont get eaven.... thess boys know I dont sling no bull just the facts

Post Thanks / Like

Had a good time. Nice to meet all the pros, jj ,kit, barn and of coarse my man BEAGLE

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good day to do the condo drops and meet every one. Beagleman next time we do a get together you and jj will have to be further apart because with all the loud talking you guys did on the water is the real reason we didn't catch any fish you scared them so bad they were afraid to even open their mouth to feed. LOL Good luck tomorrow Beagleman and jj I'll be hitting the rock for awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys, we had a great day to drop our condos. Got to meet some great people that I've seen on our crappie page. Thanks JJ for putting up with me and hauling me around. Sorry that we didn't find fish. Sounds like twin bridges was productive today. Let me know how you do on the Rock Barn Dog. Thanks Guys for everything. We'll be in touch.

Later, Ship
    Last edited by ship; 12-30-2007 at 12:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Worked Piney for three hours yesterday. Couldn't get a nibble.
    Worked the bluffs at Cape Fair and all I could catch was Bass on the Crappie Jig.

Was hopin' to dump six more condos today, but the wind is ugly enough to keep me off the lake.

I let you know if we get a pattern going. I'm planning on fishing the next few weekends to get back into the swing of things.

G.
    Standing in the Gap