Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spider Rigging....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider Rigging....

Anybody have any pics that show your boat's spider rigging? I noticed some time back a picture that showed a neat u-bolt rig for holding rods while in transit too, any ideas? Yep, a green-horn here so I need all the help I can get to set up my '03 Tracker boat. Thanks in advance for your tips!!!!

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by papasage; 12-26-2007 at 01:50 PM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

I've been setting my boat up all year long a little bit at a time. I do not have any pictures right now but i will get some and send them your way. I did make some mistakes along the way. If you have any specific questions let me know.

Good luck
    Brush Buster

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Happy Reading

Quote Originally Posted by sbennett
    Anybody have any pics that show your boat's spider rigging? I noticed some time back a picture that showed a neat u-bolt rig for holding rods while in transit too, any ideas? Yep, a green-horn here so I need all the help I can get to set up my '03 Tracker boat. Thanks in advance for your tips!!!!
    http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/search...earchid=407495

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Rigs

This is what i use, 1 in. alum. square tubing and 9 in pvc. Whole rig wt. 6lbs. It drops in holders in boat deck. Can be set up with 7 poles in about 10min. have less than $20 in whole rig including cup holder.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider Rigging.....

Ok, I have a foot controlled trolling motor and a depth finder mounted on the front of my boat. Do I mount the Tite_Lock forward toward the front or better mounted back toward seat? I have a '03 17.5 Tracker boat. I want to avoid being too cluttered with depth finder and trolling motor and it seems plausable to want access to poles as close as possible to seat but not too far from front of boat. HELP!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This is my Spider Rig with everything in place. I just put a new trolling motor on so I have to adjust the rod holders, but there is plenty of room to operate. I have a 2003 Tracker ProCrappie.
    Attached Images Attached Images