Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Kunes , congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Kunes , congratulations!

I logged on to the crappie killer and your face was the first thing I saw.Nice fish too.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. The Killer has been hurtin for crappie pics and got to the point that he was postin catfish pics so Rango went thru the archives and figgered after lookin at catfish for a few weeks nobody would be offended by lookin at my ugly snout. I was surprised when I saw it and was gettin all excited thinkin someone on that message board would mention the pic and that would open up an opportunity for me to give em some long winded expert advice with lots of quotation marks like ya see on the main message board on this site but don't ya know that message board is broke, and everybody on this board knows I don't know beans about crappie fishin. BTW that fish is a prime example of a "netter".
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I agree , "netter" all the way.Almost forgot what one looked like.Im sure Mark will have his board back up soon so you can ramble about the true meaning of fishing.Someones always got something to say about the pic of the week,even the catfish.Maybe I can superimpose my face on george krulik's body with that 4lb 5 oz monster mark had up there a couple of weeks ago and get famous myself.I know Rango's a photographer , can you help me with that buddy?
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.