Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware-Scam at HOme Depot

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Beware-Scam at HOme Depot

A "heads up" for those men who may be regular customers at the hardware store.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead, ask you for a ride to another store. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th. Also November 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, three times just yesterday and very likely this coming weekend.

So y'all be careful.
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Funny :D
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

Man all we got in this town is a Lowes!!!

Post Thanks / Like

ill be back on later i gotta get some caulk at home depo

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update.....I'm on my way!

Post Thanks / Like

You were just dreaming! If you had not fell for that more than once, I would have belived it, That wasn't your wife taking your wallet, now was it? That would be a good plan.

Post Thanks / Like

lol darnit with the Home Depot being over 2 hours away I got to go to the bank and get me some money and get there. I want to see how this scam works hehe.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

I'm headed to home depot.

Post Thanks / Like

Does Home Depot sell wallets?

Post Thanks / Like

This happend to me three years running. I live in Kentucky and so I did what I thought was appropriate. After the 7th or 8th time I reported to the authorities. I never did hear back from Nevada Hwy Patrol. I took some pictures but my wife threw them away. I had stored them for safe keeping in some books we kept in the outhouse. She didn't believe me when I tried to explain they were evidence in an ongoing case. So I have been going back about twice a week for the last month for some more pictures. I have got to get some film for that darn camera.

THE BANDIT
    FIRST LIAR DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE!!
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast