Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A very nice tribute

Post Thanks / Like

Default A very nice tribute

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!! It is really hard to say anything after that except, that was a beautiful tribute to all of the families that are going through this.

Jessie (crappieday's wife)

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

As the war drags on there seems to be less talk about it at work, social events, church, etc. but let not forget these men and women and the sacrafice they are making to keep this country great. I salute you all!
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why but it will not open for me?? Someone want to explain what it is in short fashion?

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Great Video!! Skip, Its a tribute to the men & women who serve our country!God Bless Them All, Hope your Son is doing better.
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DENNIS BOWERS
    Great Video!! Skip, Its a tribute to the men & women who serve our country!God Bless Them All, Hope your Son is doing better.
    Thank you Dennis! He is doing better all the time, but still a lot to go. He is getting treatment in a Hyperbaric Chamber for the open wounds on his legs as some are still open, but now closing finally in the last few weeks that he has been getting that treatment.

We are still hopeful that he will be able to get a nerve graph for his left leg/foot as he still can not move that foot. He does have a brace that goes down into his shoe so he can walk more normal with out his foot flopping.

He is going to stay in the military and is working with SOCOM and after 3 years or so they will send him for 4 years of school and then any where he want to go. Just to be allowed to move to that base and work for SOCOM is a tribute to everything from how good of a soldier he was and is to even how good his wife and family are. Many are turned down that want to go there and many of them also injured in action.

He is very well respected by his team and unit leaders so he got high glowing marks when they had to give his evaluation that had to be done when he was transfered to the hospital command wile there.

We are so thankful he survived the explosion last Dec. 22 and with his anniversary coming up I will be in FL with him on that day.

Someone on this thread mentioned about the family's going through this and I can say first hand it was a terrible day and the phone calls from the Army and my Daughter-in-law were just horrible. I hope to never have to get another call like that.

We certainly appreciate all the support and prayers from all the great people on this board!

So thank you again to all of you,

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

All I can say about that is WOW that was very touching
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Let's remember their sacrifice all the time but especially here at Christmas. God bless all who serve.

Post Thanks / Like

Great tribute!

Post Thanks / Like

I was just placed on Casualty Assistance Notification. I hope I never have to inform anyone. Dont know how would hold up. I would rather be in Iraq getting shot at again then tell someone their loved one has past away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast