Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Drill Instructer

Post Thanks / Like

Question Drill Instructer

I will be coming to Clark's Hill on March 18th for a couple of days. I will be staying at Elijah Clark state park and would like to get some suggestions of where I should start looking for crappie? Depth, colors or anything else I should look for? By boat how far is the park from Soap Creek?Any help at all would be appreciated. Good fishing to you.

bobber Guest

When you come out of the park go under the bridge headed down river and soap creek will be the first big mouth opening on your right not to far. Go up soap creek to the first bridge try there under the bridge and also just pass the bridge turn left go up dry folk creek to the end and troll in there back toward the bridge you came from.
    bobber

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobber
    When you come out of the park go under the bridge headed down river and soap creek will be the first big mouth opening on your right not to far. Go up soap creek to the first bridge try there under the bridge and also just pass the bridge turn left go up dry folk creek to the end and troll in there back toward the bridge you came from.
    bobber
    Thanks for the information, bobber. Do you fish the Hill often? I have only been there once a couple of years ago so I don't know my way around too well. I bought a good lake map and with the information you gave me I should at least get a good start. Any particular colors hot on the Hill or do you mostly troll with minnows?