Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: dock light fishing on sinlclair

ballparks Guest

Post dock light fishing on sinlclair

I went last Sat. night with no luck. from 6pm till 12:30pm not one bite. It was cold and windy. This is the first time i have went in the early spring. i tried all color jigs and minnows with no luck. any tips? I normally start around may and ware them out.

Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ballparks
    I went last Sat. night with no luck. from 6pm till 12:30pm not one bite. It was cold and windy. This is the first time i have went in the early spring. i tried all color jigs and minnows with no luck. any tips? I normally start around may and ware them out.

Thanks,
    Where were you fishing at???

The best colors I have found at Sinlcair are the White/Blue/White and White/Green/White......we usually do very well with those colors....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

ballparks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GABoy

The best colors I have found at Sinlcair are the White/Blue/White and White/Green/White......we usually do very well with those colors....

ballparks Guest

left under the bridge from the ramp. boat ramp with the stacks. i guess it is a power plant.

i also fished the docks going toward the dam.

thanks,
    i will try those colors.

Post Thanks / Like

left under the bridge from the ramp. boat ramp with the stacks. i guess it is a power plant.

i also fished the docks going toward the dam.

thanks,
    i will try those colors.
    So you were out by Rooty Creek and Beaverdam area???

My personal best night has been around Twin Bridges area........have you been there yet???
    ><)))*>

ballparks Guest

So you were out by Rooty Creek and Beaverdam area???

My personal best night has been around Twin Bridges area........have you been there yet???
    no? I need to find out where that is and how to get there. thnak you for all your help and INFO. i am ready to do it agian. this weekend is my 1 year anverary so the wife has this weekend. but i might take a day off next week and try the twin bridges? any specific docks i should hit?

Post Thanks / Like

no? I need to find out where that is and how to get there. thnak you for all your help and INFO. i am ready to do it agian. this weekend is my 1 year anverary so the wife has this weekend. but i might take a day off next week and try the twin bridges? any specific docks i should hit?
    If I were you I would head out of Twin Bridges and go to the right......go up that way for about a mile or so.....until you start seeing little coves off to the right and left...pretty much any coves/dock lights up in that area have been pretty productive for me. Before you get to Optimist Island.
    ><)))*>