Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: what are the crappie doing?

Post Thanks / Like

Default what are the crappie doing?

i was just curious on what everyone is thinking the crappie will be do'n the next few day's? being's i was wearing shorts yesterday and today i have on my insulated bib's. i know there are alway's a few fish to be caught but does it shut them down or can it get them going or are they freaked out with this big swing in the weather and just gonna sit and think for a few day's unless you tap them on the nose with something to bite. just wanting some of your all's thought's and i'm bored and have nothing else to do good day
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Probably going to be tight lipped for a couple days. I say they are always catchable, just need to get the jig right in front of their lips. Don't forget the nibbles.

G>
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I'll let you know when i get back from nightstalking sometime around midnight even i aint that dumb.....they'll definatly be tough but a fisherman of your stature can get a limit of good-uns to bite friday go get em buddy.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I'll let you know tomorrow. I'm at LOZ but it's all turkey, football and naps today. I'll hit the docks tomorrow and report back as soon as my fingers thaw...
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)