Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glow Paste for Jigs (check this out)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glow Paste for Jigs (check this out)

http://monic.com/AQUAGLO.cfm

Here is a link to what I think will be a great asset to any one that fishes. I was given this link during the Glow Hair thread and I thought it would be great for all of you to check out. I placed an order and this stuff is not that expensive, especially if it does what it claims. You can add this paste which is in a container much like lip balm to any lure and it will make it glow, also they have another product that can be used during the tieing process and I bet this will give you many neat ways to enhance your jigs. Hope this helps someone else it sure was a great tip! Thanks Fishhunter!!!!:D
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default For glow bodies

I've been searching and found out that you can add glow pigment to your head cement and coat your body wrap or your thread that you tie around your hair on your jig and have a glow body and or head if you want it all the same color. There are lots of places to get glow pigment and if anyone needs a link, just let me know and I'll find one and post it for you. I haven't tried this yet, but all the manufacturers give mixing instructions on their websites, so it shouldn't be too hard.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great

:D Now were talking that sounds do-able:D Keep em comin guys we gonna have a Glow Jig Revolution
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

THats some neat stuff you found there!I like to fish with glow jigs and tubes.Keep the info coming!
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---DONT EVERYBODY ? Thumbs Up

crapinator Guest

Last edited by crapinator; 11-17-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

when you fellers get them glow jigs goin I wanna buy some....... just please dont pm me and say My jigs are better then theirs/his....and mine are cheapier like some others have pmed me saying this to kill someone elses sell. If you have different color glow jigs I'll buy 1/2 - 1 dozen of each.Just holler when ready for money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishn N Wishn
    when you fellers get them glow jigs goin I wanna buy some....... just please dont pm me and say My jigs are better then theirs/his....and mine are cheapier like some others have pmed me saying this to kill someone elses sell. If you have different color glow jigs I'll buy 1/2 - 1 dozen of each.Just holler when ready for money.
    As far as me personally, I only want glow hair to make the back end of the jig glow. This will get the fish to hit it at the rear and allow for better hookups versus then biting at the head and alot of misses. I've just been stubbleing on this other stuff and am finding out that it should be very easy for anyone wanting to try glowing bodies and heads. If I make either of them, I'll send you some to try, at no cost, in your clearer water. Our water is blackish and muddy alot, and I very seldom get to fish a real clear water lake. I'm not getting into the business, but would like to know how they do up there.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glow jigs in action

I have seen the affects of Glow jigs (actualy only tube jigs that the tails glow) in action this past week on a lake with stained water and it was impressive. We have gathered enough information that now with a little trial and error we will be in business and hopefully many others as well. Once the merchandise starts rolling in we can get to tying:D ,Im sure you will be seeing some informative post on the do's and dont's of the process and hopefully some pics of the Slabs that just can't resist. These have been some very helpful tips and link some of these guys have given:D
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

While you all are trying stuff try dip en some jigs in glow powder paint,i prefer it over liguid paint for several reasons.One is it want react with plastizer on tubes and if you cure your powder painted jigs for about 1/2 hour,you have a super tuff finish,very durable. with powder paint you can hold jig by hook heat over open flame on gas stove dip in powder and shazame,its a good thing to do on a cold day.Just be careful not to hold jig next to flame tooooo long are lead will turn to liquid.
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---DONT EVERYBODY ? Thumbs Up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast