Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like A Kid Before Christmas 997cSI on the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Like A Kid Before Christmas 997cSI on the way!

Wife gave the thumbs up and I dropped the hammer and it should be on the way. I figure it should help me out w/ cabin fever this winter looking for new piles to fish. I haven't wanted something this bad in a long time!

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

There goes your fishing! A shame really.

You will love it. But for a while, you will be watching the screen instead of fishing.

Enjoy.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Casey. Those are some nice units. Like Ranger said, you won't be getting any fishing in. :D

Post Thanks / Like

let us know what you think of it--i have thought about purchasing one myself
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

That's what is on my Christmas list. Mary said I ain't been near good enough.

Post Thanks / Like

You will love it i do mine i spent more time looking than fishing when i got mine.It will drive you crazy on KY lake when you see how many piles you been missing.
    Take a kid fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Briggs
    You will love it i do mine i spent more time looking than fishing when i got mine.It will drive you crazy on KY lake when you see how many piles you been missing.
    Can't wait!!!! I've got all winter to spend time searching ..... then the crappie better watch out come March!

Post Thanks / Like

I would spend my winter fishing! While the fish are biggest and before the fair weather fishermen get there. Great unit!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay educate me if you will....is the 997c the Hummingbird Unit? For those of you who have one, is it user friendly? I am wanting to upgrade to a Color Gps Unit and and having a hard time figuring out what's the best for the money for a part time fisherman.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on ordering the 997Csi you will love- love it, had mine since June, well my back, had me grounded for a couple months but I'm back at it. Twice now I have gone out no poles cause I want to look at picts have just finished marking 43 spots down timber, brush piles & steep drop offs Start fishing them next week. Yes there is a lot to learn but just take it a little at a time and this old coot found it user friendly. I found that getting a extra power source to plug in at my desk allowed me play/study & learn to use it pretty good before day one on water, and the normal computer style frustration was not there.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast