Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on DVD sales

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinions on DVD sales

Hi,

Just wanted to get opinions on something. Currently we offer all 13 shows of a series of Midwest Crappie on DVD for $40. If we offered 8 of the best shows of a series for $23, would this be better or stick with the way it is now? Not sure if I can even do it, but would like to know what you think. I know a lot of crappie.com folks have gotten the DVDs and this is why I am asking you all!

Thanks,
    Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Russ:

It's impossible for me to give my objective opinion without more information. You'll have to send me the series of 13 and tell me which 8 of those you are considering for a "Best Shows" series. After I've watched the whole series I think I'll be able to give you an honest evaluation.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to go with Jerry on this one,so when you get thru viewing them and have your answer ,send them on over here so I can give my answer,lol.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Sure it would be better. If you buy 13 at $40, it would equal out to be $3.07 per video and if you bought 8 at $23, it would equal out to be $2.88 per video. So this way, you get the best videos for less.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by russ
    Hi,

Just wanted to get opinions on something. Currently we offer all 13 shows of a series of Midwest Crappie on DVD for $40. If we offered 8 of the best shows of a series for $23, would this be better or stick with the way it is now? Not sure if I can even do it, but would like to know what you think. I know a lot of crappie.com folks have gotten the DVDs and this is why I am asking you all!

Thanks,
    Russ
    Hey Russ, I will order 8 for $23 dollars, if you let me pick them out.
    I would need all the title's to pick from. :D

Good Fishing.........spider rig man

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry, you dog!!!!There is a guy named Blake that will be in the final 8 of a few series!!!!

As far as picking which 8 will be in the series, you will not be able to pick the ones you want. This will involve a big financial investment if I do this. I can probably make available the other shows sold separately. Sorry about that.

Thanks!
    Russ
    www.midwestcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Russ I have purchased each season and have enjoyed the entire series. I think you should leave them as they are

Post Thanks / Like

How many shows have you taped?

Post Thanks / Like

You should sell them all for $129!

Post Thanks / Like

I would go with the way it is now, all shows for 40 bucks. You will get a lot of different techinques and different lakes. Thats a great price for crappie shows, there arent many on TV these days anyway. Especially if your in Iraq I would pay twice that much for the shows Russ has (especially the Clarks Hill trolling show) that guy sure can catch some fish!
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast