Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: posting here also

Post Thanks / Like

Default posting here also

I wanted to let y'all know about this

I lost my job today! my family is cool with it, lots of support from Stinkies Momma. Dont feel bad for me! it was a blessing in disguise. I just got to where it was a freeking chore to go to work at WALMART, and I hated it soooooooooooooooooooo very badly that it was effecting all other aspects of my life. I have enough in stock to open my own business back up in the spring. The new/ old business is called Mow Daddy's lawn service.

The deal was that I was fired for going into a freezer at our local store and getting the product that i wanted after a pimply faced moron told me they didnt have it. Now, I work for this company and i know how to use the equipment. i grabbed a talxon and scaned the bar code and it said 21 in stock, so i took matters into my own hands and got it myself, appearently this was the wrong thing to do. what really seems funny is that they didnt seem to mind me pushing in carts, or helping customers in sporting goods or getting products down off the top shelf for other customers. ALL OFF THE CLOCK. and what seems to be even more peculiar is that I was fired after having 2 work comp accidents in a month.

Not venting, just wanted to let y'all know

Thanks
    Big

P.S. as y'all know i recently got a new boat and have not yet named it ................. until today. the name i have choosen is, are you ready for it, here it comes, whith out any further adoo............................. **** WALMART and since i did their graphics i know all the colors and font styles. what do y'all think?
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 09-29-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

i hate walmart

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down A little too "graphic"

Sorry "Big Daddy" ... but I had to tone down your post. And even though I don't kid myself, about the younger viewers being able to decipher what was "said/meant" by the ***'s .... it's still a site policy to keep the language "family oriented".

Luck2ya ... in the lawn care business. And maybe this WILL turn out to be a blessing in disguise

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    Sorry "Big Daddy" ... but I had to tone down your post. And even though I don't kid myself, about the younger viewers being able to decipher what was "said/meant" by the ***'s .... it's still a site policy to keep the language "family oriented".

Luck2ya ... in the lawn care business. And maybe this WILL turn out to be a blessing in disguise

... cp
    Not a prob, emotions may have been a lil high, even by my standards last night ty 4 the heads up
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sac-a-lait
    i hate walmart
    you and me both! I'm thinking bout starting a club?
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with the lawn care SD.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate walmart too and try not to ever have to go there. Sorry for your loss and good luck...
    p.s. sent you a pm
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like they had your number and wanted to cut their losses. Workers Comp. claims are always a liability to big business. The more you have, the higher the premiums you pay. They were probably just waiting for some silly infraction to justify dismissing you.
    I'm sorry you lost your job, but like you said this may open other doors for you. Good luck on your new ventures.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the job loss. GOD has plans for you so don't worry too much just keep your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

10 years ago I went through a "down sizing". 25 years with the same company, management at that! Pretty scary let me tell you. It is the best thing that ever happened to me. I took a chance on myself and bought a pretty good sized business. Major investment at least for me. I am now my own boss (except the "Boss Lady" still is in charge) When all is said and done everything will be far better than if I had stayed with the old company.
    THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast