Well I just thought I would get on here and tell all of you the way my luck went again. Well As I had told earlier in another posting, I went to a call of a shooting Victim in March. To make the long story shore, I was the first person there and waited for the police to get there before I went it since it was a shooting. I talked to a guy before I went in and he told me something which I cant reveal due to I will be on the stand for that later. Anyway that man wound up being the shooter. I did CPR on this 15 year old kid that I knew all his life. Well anyway, a week ago I was chosen to be one of the Grand Jury Members here in Paducah, Texas. We got called last week to be there today. There I was in the room when they brough the first case up. I immediately had to stop them and let them know I was a witness in that incident since it wound up being that shooting. What darned luck. Anyway it only takes 9 out of 12 Grand Jurers to indite someone and they indited him for MURDER. Looking forward to my day on the witness stand.