Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golfers are

Post Thanks / Like

Default Golfers are

just as rude as fishermen sometimes. today I went to a fairly good course and in the bushes were beer cans and crap thrown everywhere. I just don't understand why people litter like this. Maybe I expect too much from people concerning litter.

Post Thanks / Like

Pox you wouldn't think pickin up after ones self would be asking anything outta the ordinary.

I've long ago recognized that people who are loud, hot-tempered, heavy handed with their horses are the same dang way with their wife, husband, children.

I think same goes for people who litter. I bet a closer look would show they run around in greasy underwear, McDonalds bags & lotto tickets pour outta their vehicle when they open a door, and you would fear for yur dogs' health to let him eat in their house.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Awright boys, ya'll gonna give me a complex :p

floorboards of my "work car" = junker are full of paper and empty drink
    cans - at least the back and passenger side.

But the reason for this is because I DON'T throw stuff out the window
    goin down the road :D

ONE of these days the mood will hit me and I'll clean it out next to a
    dumpster.

but at least my drawers are freshly laundered :D
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default me too

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    Pox you wouldn't think pickin up after ones self would be asking anything outta the ordinary.

I've long ago recognized that people who are loud, hot-tempered, heavy handed with their horses are the same dang way with their wife, husband, children.

I think same goes for people who litter. I bet a closer look would show they run around in greasy underwear, McDonalds bags & lotto tickets pour outta their vehicle when they open a door, and you would fear for yur dogs' health to let him eat in their house.
    I was getting ready to same the same as J White - I got al kind of junk in my truck cuz I don't litter - but I do try to clean it out once a week - Starbucks would be real happy with me on how manyof there cups I throw in the recycle box
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My truck is bad messy. I clean it out maybe once a month. During duck season it's worse.
    I have always been that way though since I don't throw my trash out going down the road.
    Here's a story about what happened to me one day and how junkie my truck stays during duck season.
    There I was...... coming in off the river from a scouting trip. I pulled the boat up to the dock. Walked up the plank and got into my Bronco. I pulled up the road and backed the trailer back down into the water. I left the truck running in park, walked around, down the ramp and heard a strange noise coming from toward the ramp. I looked and there was a huge floatila of styrofoam cups, cake wrappers, cigarette packages and shotshell boxes going out the chute. I thought that was strange. Then here comes my truck floating out towards the river. The rock wall caught it and it sank right there. The only thing sticking up was the antennae. I went up to get someone to help me, but it was too late. I made the calls to the cops. I was tore up. The first person on the scene was my dive buddy. He said it looked like a quickie mart went down. When they got it out it was as clean as any new vehicle straight off the lot. The folks that bought it from the insurance company came by to see us to ask about the accident since there was something wrong with the transmission. They also asked how I kept my vehicle so clean.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank Yall

Everyone has always given me a hard time about my truck being dirty but like yall, I do not throw trash out my windows. Now the next time someone gives me a hard time, I will just say I am keeping the outdoors clean! :D
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

I teach my children, when we go fishing somewhere, to leave with more than you came there with. When they ask me what I mean, I tell them that just because you didnt throw it down there doesnt mean you cant pick it up. Especially if you have permission to go on someones land and hunt or fish. It doesnt hurt to pick a couple of things up.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    I was getting ready to same the same as J White - I got al kind of junk in my truck cuz I don't litter - but I do try to clean it out once a week - Starbucks would be real happy with me on how manyof there cups I throw in the recycle box
    Well poor comparison but you get what Im sayin. The difference between you guys and a litterbug is you would atleast pick it up if ya open the door and it gravity flows out.:D The litterbug gets in and tries kick the rest of it out and prays for wind.

Although CK, I do believe you are leaving something out in regards to yur profession.
    There gotta be a mighty impressive Krispy Kreme box collection goin on in yur truck dude.:D

Sorry. Couldnt resist.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

lol, consider yourself bannished.....

Well poor comparison but you get what Im sayin. The difference between you guys and a litterbug is you would atleast pick it up if ya open the door and it gravity flows out.:D The litterbug gets in and tries kick the rest of it out and prays for wind.

Although CK, I do believe you are leaving something out in regards to yur profession.
    There gotta be a mighty impressive Krispy Kreme box collection goin on in yur truck dude.:D

Sorry. Couldnt resist.

Post Thanks / Like

Default used to be

Sorry. Couldnt resist.
    at one time I was guilty as charged
    since my surgery in 2004 I can't have em
    they always send us the boxes that are timed out too... you throw them things in the microwave and you can cut on your own Hot and Fresh Sign
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast