Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Cheerleaders

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Cheerleaders

Hey folks I had to share the pic of my Cheerleaders. The first pic is the 2007/2008 Paducah Highschool Cheerleaders. The single pic with that group shot is my oldest Daughter. The second pic is the 2007/2008 Paducah Jr. High Cheerleaders. The one on your far left is my youngest Daughter.

Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful girls. How many boys have you put knots on their heads??
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

lol Well the youngest hasnt had the chance yet but with my oldest, the boys get the message lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

hehe well I have (2) 13 year olds that I'm about to kill boys over. Other will be 7 in few days.And our 2 boys(ages 10 & 8) always saying when we get older & get a girlfriend we have something to look forward to if there dad is like you dad.

Post Thanks / Like

We just had my Oldest Birthday Party and 5 of her friends (most were cheerleaders) spent the night. When I told my 14 year old Son, he looked at me and said "I LOVE HAVING A SISTER" lol

Post Thanks / Like

roflooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll well cant say much.me and you was like that when we was little. but no looking at the other side.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 15 and 12 yr old girls. So far boys are not a problem but I am hearing more about them from the 15 yr old. I have started keeping a big stick in my truck just in case I need it. Looks like you should have one too. Keep the lines of communication open and talk often.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I tell you what I have a Son in another town from the 1st wife, one here, and then 2 daughters. I worry about my Sons getting shot by a father like me lol. My oldest Daughter had a date this last year to the sports banquet. When he walked in, I was sharpening my knife. His hads were shaking so much when he went to shake my hand that I almost had to chase his hand to grab it lol. When a boy comes over, he best have a good firm handshake, come to the door to meet my daughter (not honk the horn) and be respectful. I tell them that my job in life is to protect that little girl with my life and while she is with them, they better do the same. Then I will ask them if they like to hunt or anything and tell them I love to and im a pretty darned good shot at long distances lol. Most have been great kids. Plus all we can do as parents is hope we did a good job and our children make good decisions. But I am still affraid of my Sons gettin shot lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast