Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: deer hunting

Post Thanks / Like

Default deer hunting

Well I know its hot but aug.15 its offiacilly deer season so I'll hang up the crappie rods, until it cools down. I know everyone says I wouldn't hunt in 100 degrees weather but you really would if you had the chance. I will live maybe to 70 yrs., old I started hunting serious when I turned 15. so that is not a whole lot of opening days to hunt with bad weather involved so I'm not planning on missing none due to work. Wish me luck but out of the last 12 years, I have killed 9 deer on opening day. I can't wait to the sun break wednesday morning a see whats standing out there in front of me within 200 yrds or maybe 250yrds. Well you can see through my eyes Im ready, and if you get the chance I hope you get your deer that you want. AMEN This is a bad disease so please don't follow. later

Post Thanks / Like

God bless you and I am glad you enjoy it because someone needs to control the population of these animals - but (know everyone says I wouldn't hunt in 100 degrees weather but you really would if you had the chance.) - NOT REALLY - not in 90 degree or even 80 degree more than likely not 70 degree weather - but that just ain't my passion - you got get them though I am all for you if thats what you like - might even eat a piece of venison with you but I might go deer hunting if it is too windy to fish but that is the only thing I can think of - have a good time now ya hear
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT????????????? Your season opens the 15th!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? And I gotta wait till Oct. 1, dangit!! Some folks have all the luck.
    Brian

Will fish for food!

Post Thanks / Like

Around here, our archery season is getting ready to open. the bowhunters get the first crack at em, then they get the last try during the rut, just after the muzzle loaders. One problem this time of year in many areas, if you drop an animal, you have to fight the yellowjackets for it all the way back to the truck. I've heard stories of bowhunters getting stung dozens of times just skinning and boning the elk, not to mention all the bees they get stung by as they are packing out the meat. Not for this boy.
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Post Thanks / Like

Im ready for Deer Season here in Texas.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Missouri's season don't open till sept 15 for bow, I can not wait.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson