Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman with help 6-21-07

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman with help 6-21-07

caught 3 took home 12 crappie and 2 cats thanks tresa.bugs.hogster.and mr.duncan,
    E E thanks yall take it easy. later man
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Tough day of fishin but it was fun just gettin to see the fellas.....
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    Tough day of fishin but it was fun just gettin to see the fellas.....
    Ditto:D Maybe next time my partner could at least catch one though

Post Thanks / Like

Ah Dunc get out of that new car and respond to Hogs.:D :D

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=mduncan62]Well, I'll tell you. I felt like a guide service today. I picked all the spots, told hog exactly where to drop his jig in the water, and what depth to drop it to. I told him when to bump it a little bit, and had to tell him to set the hook twice. After doing all that, how can you expect a guy to fish for himself. I kind of felt like a member of the big brothers group. I certainly put the little fella on the fish. :D

pffff Whatever:rolleyes: You just went to school today is all.May not have cuaght many but i look at it this way Duncan.I lost more at the boat then you hooked :D

Post Thanks / Like

boss told me to go straight home, clean the fish,wash the dishes,clean the counter,feed the chickens,water the goats,pick the tomatoes, you get it, I sat in front of the T V and drank a crown (neat ) and two B L T for supper ahhh peace and quite fun fun beagles just went by the front door hammerin a bunny tally ho!
    later all

Post Thanks / Like

Thw wife and I had an experience at Truman yesterday. Put in at Shawnee high water ramp on Friday afternoon, caught 12 nice ones, went to motel at 5. Next day put in same place at 6am, caught 14 nice crappie, cleaned them at State park marina, headed back to ramp at 2pm,but the ramp was logged in. The wind had changed and pushed a bunch of wood into that cove. Got a few boats in there with us and pushed enough wood out of the way so there was a little path to get boat though and load up. Everyone was wet from jumping into the lake to clearing the path. Wife says she's not going back until the water is down and the docks are set. Might have to fish by myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Thw wife and I had an experience at Truman yesterday. Put in at Shawnee high water ramp on Friday afternoon, caught 12 nice ones, went to motel at 5. Next day put in same place at 6am, caught 14 nice crappie, cleaned them at State park marina, headed back to ramp at 2pm,but the ramp was logged in. The wind had changed and pushed a bunch of wood into that cove. Got a few boats in there with us and pushed enough wood out of the way so there was a little path to get boat though and load up. Everyone was wet from jumping into the lake to clearing the path. Wife says she's not going back until the water is down and the docks are set. Might have to fish by myself.
    nice job Jimbo fishing and logging saw a tv program where they were logging off the bottom of the bay up north canada or alaska and selling them for big bucks catch a fish sell a log you can fish and earn money at the same time glad you had a good time later