Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fishing truck

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing truck

If you need a good truck check out the want ads my ole crappie truck.

.sold the truck
    Last edited by beagle man; 07-05-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default new to crappie fishing

Hi Beagle Man,

I'm new to crappie fishing in the Ozarks. I've lived here {North of Aurora) the last 28 years and never took the time to fish, just work, I used to be an avid bass fisherman before when I was in the service in Arizonia. I mainly have tried the kings river/ viola area that you refer to as the deer bluff and the cove just south. I've had very limited sucess. I have just jigged and crank bait fished. I'm willing to go to minnows and night crawlers if told to do so. I've been fishing 25 plus feet of water (after the three 20 degree nights) and my fish locator has shown vertically stacked fish but with very little sucess. I know that the lake has been up and down with our much needed rain. I've tried night fishing with a green light which has produced millions of minnows with just a few crappie. (two or three keepers)

I'm just a dumb farmer and really need any help that you can give me. I will call you at your advertized truck phone number if you tell me it's OK.

Please help, I'm going with another hard luck buddy this Sunday night.

Later,

Jim Shipman 678 4853

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome ship glad to have ya....ole beagle will get you headed in the right direction.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ship
    Hi Beagle Man,

I'm new to crappie fishing in the Ozarks. I've lived here {North of Aurora) the last 28 years and never took the time to fish, just work, I used to be an avid bass fisherman before when I was in the service in Arizonia. I mainly have tried the kings river/ viola area that you refer to as the deer bluff and the cove just south. I've had very limited sucess. I have just jigged and crank bait fished. I'm willing to go to minnows and night crawlers if told to do so. I've been fishing 25 plus feet of water (after the three 20 degree nights) and my fish locator has shown vertically stacked fish but with very little sucess. I know that the lake has been up and down with our much needed rain. I've tried night fishing with a green light which has produced millions of minnows with just a few crappie. (two or three keepers)

I'm just a dumb farmer and really need any help that you can give me. I will call you at your advertized truck phone number if you tell me it's OK.

Please help, I'm going with another hard luck buddy this Sunday night.

Later,

Jim Shipman 678 4853
    Jim give me a call befor 8pm. I can show you some good spots on the rock