Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton this weekend

I know that it will be a very busy weekend to try and fish much. But the family wants to head down there.

I used to fish bass tourneys there in the past years. But what about Crappie? Any tips on area's or what to look for would be great? Not looking for your hot spot but just something to keep the kids happy with. Not afraid to fish at night either with green lights..... Thanks Lee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeeinMo
    I know that it will be a very busy weekend to try and fish much. But the family wants to head down there.

I used to fish bass tourneys there in the past years. But what about Crappie? Any tips on area's or what to look for would be great? Not looking for your hot spot but just something to keep the kids happy with. Not afraid to fish at night either with green lights..... Thanks Lee
    If you want to keep the kids catching go to back of the coves and fish the willows or brush the big gills are still there and like crickets or worms bridge piers for crappie rip raps are still producing some channel cat on liver,live shad,and worms. good luck