Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My New Boat Lift

Post Thanks / Like

Default My New Boat Lift

I gave up on my rail system so if you or you know someone that is going to put in a rail system for putting their boat in the water i have almost a complete new system including the Gear Box (Big speed reducer), sprockets with chain drive, remote, SS Cable, and trailer that all that would need to be done is move the boards to fit your boat. It has the little wheels that will fit right on the pipe rails everyone uses.

My problem from the beginning is the guy that built my other boat house didn't elevate my rails enough and I have fought this thing for 8 years and even just bought the above big powerful speed reducer and SS cable. Also the trailer is new and not even painted yet, but is fully sealed.

Anyway here is my new lift and I am ready to go fishing...

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a Florida condo. Wish that rig would work here. Water levels here can vary 10 feet or more. My boat dock has been underwater that was over my head when I tried to walk the walkway. Had to swim to my pontoon. That was just a few years ago. I looked into the bladder type lift. My neighbor has one. Nothing but trouble with it. Too many power outages and storms here to justify one for me . I just use my Rhino.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey how about one of the floating boat docks? They have them that you can move if needed and you just drive up onto it. If you have not seen one before here is a link...
    Let me find it??

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!