Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More LOZ pics

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More LOZ pics

I had to start a second thread to get more pics in. 1 Rookies grandson Ryan relaxed and listend to the old farts b.s. I didn't get a good pic of Rookies other grandson. Thanks for breakfast Friday morning guys. Mrs. Baker came by Friday evening and was treated to a little redneck humor. I apoligize Angie. Old Fuzzy and wife came by also. It was good to finally meet you Fuzz. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you all haven't been to one of these Missouri get togethers, try to get to one. You'll make great friends as I have. These folks are genuine, and I'm proud to call them all friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures Speck, and you are correct, a great time was had by young and old.

Rick

Post Thanks / Like

it was a pleasure to meet you all,we will do this again for sure,the boss had a good time meeting every one also,,duncan you could be correct---fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default WOW what a trip LOZ

:p folks thanks for putting up with this wore out over weight crown drinking hillbillie yall shore made it fun miss angie if you will accept my appology not all yanks are bad. nice meeting you and yours big paul nice to meet you and yours also wish you could have stayed longer. the rest of you lake dogs thanks for the good time.
    .the beagle man :D

Post Thanks / Like

No power naps this time Dunc but there was several Busch beers and crown enjoyed friday evening....naturally the fishin turned off 2 days before camp but we managed enough for a fish fry and for beagle to take a few home...it was a blast i had fun fishin and visiting with ya'll.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

you gotta quit flippin that fish switch off before i get there bugs.I went to Truman after i left and Ed and i cuaght a few to make me feel better though.:D One that Ed cuaght i wieghed after i got home after it was iced for several hours tipped the scale at 2lbs even.

Post Thanks / Like

That seems to be the case everytime you guys come down hopefully it will change next time....glad you guys caught some.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    you gotta quit flippin that fish switch off before i get there bugs.I went to Truman after i left and Ed and i cuaght a few to make me feel better though.:D One that Ed cuaght i wieghed after i got home after it was iced for several hours tipped the scale at 2lbs even.
    way to go hogster thanks for the sippin whiskey sure was nice of you glad you caught a few on truman. only thing I caught on the way home was a tail wind a 12 hr power nap 7that night till 7next morning lots of fun up there

.later man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    It seems like the switch just gets turned off on this lake on the weekend this time of year. Went out at daylight this morning and fished hard until 2pm. Caught 13. Mostly between 9 and 10 inchers but had two good ones. One a little over 13" and one just under 13". Lost another good one at the boat and another couple of keepers. Should have had a limit but just couldn't get them in the boat. Alight rain off and on all day was great. Kept the heat down and the boats off the lake. Felt like I had the place to myself.

Had agreat time Friday night fellas. Good to see everyone again. Can't wait for Truman camp in the fall.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Man, that looks fun. Wish I could have come down
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast