Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Missing the Wateree Rodeo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing the Wateree Rodeo

Here I sit all alone sneezing and coughing chilled to the bone. The guys are at Wateree rodeo today to see who's the one to carry the money away. Just be careful guys because I knows, that water down there will chill you all the way to your toes.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool bravo..bravo....

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    Here I sit all alone sneezing and coughing chilled to the bone. The guys are at Wateree rodeo today to see who's the one to carry the money away. Just be careful guys because I knows, that water down there will chill you all the way to your toes.
    .. you was poet, and I didn't know it...knew you could tinker, didn't know you were such a deep thinker...guess that just goes to show, that even being sick that screwdriver ain't no ordinary joe..I guess them squeezins the wheels are a greasin... :D ...hope you feel better soon ......being sick ain't no fun was flu-sick for about 2 weeks in jan..like groovy man. .see you at the 60's coffee shop..LOL hahahahahahah
    Last edited by KARL; 02-13-2005 at 07:01 PM.
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    sorry to hear you are still sick and couldnt make it to wateree today. Other than a great day to fish weatherwise, you dint miss much, with only two fish caught worth talking about. a 5 or 6 lb striper by pete and a 13 pound catfish by coach. im done with wateree now till the water and weather changes to get the fish stirring again. take care of yourself and get well quick
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...